The Army Painter Hobby Knife
by Army Painter
Original price $11.99 - Original price $11.99
$11.99 - $11.99
Current price $11.99
- CLEAN YOUR MODELS WITH PRECISION: The Hobby Knife is essentially a surgical scalpel made for miniatures. Ideal for cutting in plastic or tiny metal bits. Razor sharp and very precise, it is a fundamental tool for all wargamers. Includes 1 hobby knife & 5 extra hobby knife blades.
- EASY TO USE: This ultra sharp art blade knife allows to precisely remove mold lines and sprue bits, combined with a rubber coated safety handle, this precision knife provides a steady, comfortable grip.
- SAFETY INFORMATION: Pointy and sharp products included. May cause severe injury, not suitable for children under 9 years of age. Use under adult supervision. Replacing blade should not be done without adult supervision.
- CUTS MOST MATERIALS - The craft knife cuts resin, plastic & metal miniature pieces with ease.
- CUT PARTS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO REACH- Single hobby knife that does the job of a craft knife set.
- ESSENTIAL PRECISION TOOL- Hobby art knife is an indispensable tool for preparing your miniatures
- SAFELY STORE-The knife comes with a protective head cover for when you need to store the tool safely
- MOULDLINE REMOVER-Use the backside of the blade to scrape down & remove mould lines with ease
- THE ARMY PAINTER - Aims to help you get painted models in no time with our hobby tools and paints
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming & painting veterans of many years.