The Army Painter Tweezer
by Army Painter
Original price $10.99 - Original price $10.99
$10.99 - $10.99
Current price $10.99
- ESSENTIAL PRECISION: Tweezers are a very useful tool for assembling miniatures and handling small components, especially for gluing, converting or handling decals and basing materials. Contains 2 different types of tweezers.
- PERFECT FOR PRECISE BASING MATERIAL APPLICATION: The crafting tweezers used in conjunction with our glue allow for the precise and easy application of tufts, battlefield rocks, razorwire, etc. perfect for Wargaming or Roleplaying model basing projects!
- USE FOR FINE MODEL ASSEMBLY: The modelling tweezers will help you pull through particularly meticulous model assemblies, whether a very fine part for your plastic or metal model assembly, or you're working on an especially elaborate miniature conversion, the tweezers precision fine point will allow you to maintain precise control over the parts you need to attach
- PERFECT ALL-ROUND TOOL - The small tweezers will come in handy in most situations involving a busy work space. Use the needle nosed pointy tweezer to remove small cloth fibers from your paint, or the flat nozed tweezer to carefully remove the dropper tip and drop Mixing Balls in your Warpaints. The craft tweezers precision are a great tool for anyone who don't have the natural fine motor skills of a needle fingered spider gnome
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing: “We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming!